Now that you’ve successfully logged in to our new RESCO website, you will have complete access including the MEMBERS ONLY pages. This section is ONLY visible to our Members. The public cannot see any of the content in this section or its sub-sections.
You should have received an email on February 1st, 2022, explaining how to log in to the MEMBER’S ONLY section. If you did not, please be sure to update your email information on the Member’s Only page by following the instructions below, or contact the RESCO office at 209-521-1666, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First, login to access the Members Only tab. You can login from any tab on the site by clicking on the “person” icon at the top right of your screen. Enter your email address as prompted. THE FIRST TIME YOU LOG IN, you will need to click on the “Forgot password” hyperlink. This will allow you to create your own personal password that you can use in the future.
Once you have logged in, you will can click on the “MEMBERS” tab and will see a subtab called MEMBER’S ONLY. This subtab will only be visible to you once you’ve signed in. These pages are ONLY visible to Members. The public cannot see any of the content in this section nor its sub-sections.
You may notice that when you click on the “person” icon in the top right of your page, there are 3 options:
- View profile - If you click “View Profile”, it will take you to the “My Profile” page where you can see your information that RESCO has on file for you. If you notice any incorrect information, or want to update your information (such as email, phone number, etc.), click on the “EDIT PROFILE” button near the top of the page. If you make any changes, be sure to click the “SAVE” button when you’re finished.
- Change password - you can click here to update your password if you want a new one
- Log out - click here to log out of the website.
Other links you can access from the “MY PROFILE” page include:
- Privacy - on this page, if you click “Edit Profile” you can click the “show your profile to others” box. By default, all of these are “locked” so only members can view your profile IF you wish to share it with them. When it is locked, you will see “P Do not show profile to others” on your “MY PROFILE” page. SEE BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON “HOW DO I SHARE MY PROFILE WITH OTHER MEMBERS?”.
- Email subscriptions - by default, you are automatically subscribed to receive event announcements and mass emails, including the RESCOtoday newsletter. We are trying to keep costs down, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could receive your future newsletters electronically. If you require a hard-copy newsletter be mailed to you, you can unsubscribe here and clicking “save”. We may be adding “FORUM SUBSCRIPTIONS” later where we can post educational topics, etc.
- My event registrations - right now, this feature is unavailable, but in the future, you will be notified that you will be able to register for RESCO events, such as luncheons & the picnic through this link. STAY TUNED!
- Invoices and payments - This feature is unavailable at this time. In the future, you not only will be able to register for RESCO events, but you will be able to pay online using a credit card or PayPal. Again, STAY TUNED!
Once you’re logged into the system, click on the person icon, top right corner, then click the “View Profile” link. This will open the “MY PROFILE” page. Click the “Privacy” link, then click “EDIT PROFILE”. This will bring you to a page where you can check the box near the top “Show profile to others”. Now click on the “Save” button. This will allow your profile to be shared with other RESCO Members ONLY. None of this information is visible or accessible to the public.
HOW DO I SHARE MY PROFILE WITH OTHER MEMBERS?
RESCO Website Committee Members
- Myrna Lebert - Co-President - CHAIR
- Maria De Anda - Co-President
- Ron Grider - 1st Vice President
- Ed Washington - Treasurer
- Rhonda Biesemeier - Past President